Clinician MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment)
Middleton, MA 01949
Date Acquired : 7/22/2019 11:30:49 PM
Date Updated : 11/18/2019 10:20:17 PM
The Clinician MAT is a counseling professional who provides treatment and support to assist patients in their recovery from addiction, assists with modifying problem behaviors; maintains standards of professional counseling practice in accordance with clinic policies and procedures; participates as an interdisciplinary team member to facilitate the best patient experience and positive clinical outcome.
+ Graduation from an accredited college or university
+ Bachelors or Masters Degree in social or health services field
+ Masters Degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a counseling field, one year of which working directly with behavioral health or addiction recovery population
+ Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a counseling field, two years of which working directly with behavioral health or addiction recovery population
+ Licensure or Clinical Certification as required by state in which clinic operates
1. Conducts individual counseling sessions, under supervision, as scheduled and documents as required;
2. Conducts group and/or family sessions, under supervision, as scheduled and documents as required;
3. May co-facilitate assigned group or family sessions;
4. Maintains a patient caseload of no more than 65 individuals;
5. Responsible for initial assessments, as well as follow up assessment, for patients;
6. Prepares an individual treatment plan for each assigned patient;
7. May act as a liaison between referral sources and patients;
8. May plan for aftercare for patients;
9. May act as a liaison with insurance carriers, as requested;
10. May provide case management duties for patients, insuring individualized quality care;
11. Evaluates patients needs and determines if referrals to other programs or facilities is needed;
12. Insures all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and incidents are completed timely and in a clear, concise manner;
13. Complies with organizational policies, procedures and performance improvement initiatives;
14. Responsible for ensuring that medical records for patients are in full compliance with company or clinic policies, federal and state laws and regulations at all times;
15. Communicate clearly and effectively to patients and their family members, guests and other members of the health care team;
16. Exhibits therapeutic rapport with patients maintaining professional boundaries, being respectful of personal space, giving patients direct attention and while maintaining rational detachment;
17. Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintains them over time;
18. Assists in assessment of patient interest in and appropriateness for the MAT program; assists with managing MAT patient registries to promote patient care plan adherence, follow up and appointment scheduling;
19. Attends MAT collaborative meetings and team meetings;
20. Continues professional development through in-service education, workshops, conferences and self-study necessary to maintain current knowledge applicable to the position; complies with Human Resource requirements;
21. Communicates and collaborates with providers and all members of the multi-disciplinary health care team as needed to facilitate MAT patient registries, care delivery appointments and community outreach activities;
22. Works in partnership with addiction facilities, mental health and primary care agencies toward goals of collaborated care for patients;
23. Assists with MAT grant tracking, including data entry to track MAT program accomplishments, outcomes, patient volume, revenue, etc.
24. Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to be the first to hear about new opportunities
Joining our Talent Community will enhance your job search and application process.
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Receive relevant communications and updates from Wellpath.
Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
So,to Join our Talent Community today!
**Location** _MA, Middleton_
**Facility** _Essex County Correctional Facility_
**Shift** _Day 8 hour_
**Recruiter** _Monique Mills_