Modesto, CA 95350
Date Acquired : 6/16/2019 7:27:41 PM
Date Updated : 11/6/2019 7:19:23 PM
Under the direction of the Radiation Oncologist and the Radiation Oncology Manager, provides radiation therapy treatments to patients ages adolescent to geriatric in accordance with the treatment plan developed by the physician and in compliance with all applicable Medical Center rules and regulations.
Serving the greater Stanislaus County with 423 plus acute care beds, Memorial Medical Center provides a full continuum of care including 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine, dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, physical therapy, and home health. Specialized care includes Memorial Regional Cancer Center and Memorial Heart Institute.
**MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS** :
1. Minimum A.S. Degree in Radiologic Therapy Technology or Radiation Therapy from an accredited school.
2. Graduate of a Joint Review Committee, (AART), approved school of Radiation Technology.
3. Current California Radiation Therapy license and National Board Certified in Radiation Therapy via ARRT.
4. Must pass National Radiation Therapy Board Exam within 60 days to meet minimum qualifications.
5. BLS CPR current certification or completed within 90 days of hire.
6. In depth knowledge of radiation therapy treatment, including physical, psychosocial, and psychological needs of patients and families.
7. Demonstrates basic knowledge of unit specific age criteria for patient population.
8. Must demonstrate leadership skills.
9. Ability to write, read, hear, and verbally communicates in English to the degree required to perform the job.
10. Completion of unit specific orientation and competencies within 90 days of hire.
1. Prior Radiation Therapy experience.
**Organization:** Memorial Medical Center, Modesto
**Employee Status:** Regular
**Employee Referral Bonus:** No
**Position Status:** Non-Exempt
**Job Shift:** Variable
**Shift Hours:** 8 Hour Shift
**Days of the Week Scheduled:** Varied Days
**Weekend Requirements:** None
**Schedule:** Per Diem
**Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:** Per Diem
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.