F-35 Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
Fallon, NV 89406
Date Acquired : 7/3/2019 7:46:38 PM
Date Updated : 8/15/2019 7:48:54 PM
**Description:** This position will support F-35 operations at NAS Fallon, NV. Supervises aircraft production, provides technical assistance, and sets maintenance priorities. Manages general services, repairs, and overhauls of aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure that aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight. Creates and assigns work-orders in the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) and accomplishes aircraft safety of flight releases as required. Candidate may supervise multiple maintenance disciplines in an integrated workforce environment that consists of Military and Lockheed Martin employees. Ensure workforce follows appropriate technical instructions, and local operating instructions. Advises management on status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed. Ensures Good housekeeping and Safety practices are enforced.
Candidates must be capable of working first (1st) or second (2nd) shifts.
Must be flexible to support deployments and Aircraft Ferry Operations.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must possess at minimum Interim Secret Clearance.
1. Must have at least 6 years of fighter aircraft maintenance experience.
2. Must have at least 2 years experience as a supervisor/manager in a aircraft maintenance environment.
3. Must have at least 1 year of F-35 experience.
4. Working level of knowledge of such programs as; Aircraft Scheduling/Records Management, Job/Maintenance Control, Configuration Control, Maintenance Information System, Tool and FOD, Time Accounting, Training, Safety, Security, Hazardous Waste Management, and Supply Chain Management.
5. Demonstrated knowledge in executing work schedule development and task assignments.
6. Demonstrated knowledge in execution of annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly flying schedules to ensure time tables and events are accomplished as planned.
7. Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite.
- U.S. Navy, Marine Corp or US Air Force experience
- Thorough understanding of Fighter Aircraft Systems and Operations
- Thorough understanding of the Aircraft Maintenance Data Collection systems (such as Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS).
- Fifth Generation aircraft experience
- Good Communication Skills
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. Theyre dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martins vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.