Housekeeping Aide (Full Time)
Newton, NJ 07860
Date Acquired : 8/28/2019 12:53:47 AM
Date Updated : 10/17/2019 12:53:45 AM
POSITION SUMMARY: The Housekeeping Aide insures that the center is maintained in a clean and sanitary condition at all times to provide for care and welfare of the customers in a healthful environment. In addition, he/she insures that good housekeeping services are performed in every department of the center and are planned in cooperation with the department head.
1. Follows specific cleaning and service instructions as outlined by the director of environmental services;
2. Follows cleaning procedures in a safe manner;
3. Completes all assignments scheduled in each unit;
4. Gives an assigned unit the attention needed to provide a sanitary, odor free, orderly environment for all concerns;
5. Checks stock and notifies supervisor of supply needs;
6. Maintains equipment in good working condition and returns it to proper location after use;
7. Assists with room changes, as needed;
8. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
9. Performs other duties as requested.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. High school degree or equivalent is preferred. 2. Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
**Position Type:** Full Time
**Req ID:** 319043
**Center Name:** Barn Hill Center
Genesis HealthCare, Inc. and all affiliated entities (collectively, Genesis) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, amnesty, military status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans. These policies are fully supported by the CEO, COO and all members of the leadership team. If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact (877)456-6726. This phone number is for ADA related accommodation requests only, not for routine employment inquiries.