# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
Hours per week:
Start Date :
Defines & implements process improvements and standardization in all flexo departments including evaluation of different print tools and new printing plate technologies
• Leads technical resource(s) in ensuring adequate processes are in place for safety, quality, production, etc. within the department
• Supports and provides technical expertise for new graphic initiatives/projects
• Coordinates with press technical resources to support development of press layouts and tooling requirements
• Provides troubleshooting assistance for press side issues related to tooling, quality, color, and printability.
• Supports preventive maintenance programs for all areas of responsibility
• Works with press teams and technical facilitators to ensure press tooling is available and maintained
• Works with press crews to develop clear understanding of Flexo print required attributes such as Dot Gain, Density and Delta E (DE), values and to improve efficiency of make ready procedures
• Coordinates with other departments to optimize scheduling, make ready times, and CI improvements
• Works with technical mentor and HR to develop and implement training plans for production crews
• Assists with resolution of any customer print issues.
• Provides guidance to production manager on new projects for material pricing, technical requirements and availability.
• Advises Management on new technologies, business opportunities and provides support for estimates
Founded in 2008, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated, full-service packaging provider headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. PaperWorks has two divisions. The Paperboard Group manufactures approximately 300,000 tons of 100% recycled paperboard every year for a variety of end uses and further specializes in the cutting and distribution of all paper types according to specific customer needs. The Packaging Group is an innovator in the production of specialized folding cartons, serving clients of all sizes across North America from a dozen facilities. At our Baldwinsville site, we manufacture packaging for many of the best-known brands and best-selling products, including Tide, Bounce, Swiffer, and Mr. Clean.
8800 Sixty Rd
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :