HCS Self-funded Groups Claims Processor
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Date Acquired : 9/18/2019 9:25:50 PM
Date Updated : 11/18/2019 10:20:37 PM
The Claims Processor will review and adjudicate medical, vision, dental, and short-term disability health claims and assist members with all claim related questions including verification of benefits.
+ High school diploma or GED
+ Two years of Medical Claim Processing experience with an insurance company or Third Party Administrator
+ None required
1. Achieve productivity and quality guidelines set by Claims Manager.
2. Acquire and maintain a detailed working knowledge of assigned accounts.
3. Monitor claim inventory of assigned accounts and ensure turnaround and productivity benchmarks are met.
4. Review and adjudicate health benefit claims.
5. Communicate to Claims Manager any issues that would impede the accurate and timely review of claims.
6. Responsible for working pended claims reports for assigned accounts.
7. Provide customer service for all member calls and provide verification of benefits for all callers.
8. Responsible for notifying the Enrollment Department of any eligibility issues for necessary corrections.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to be the first to hear about new opportunities
Joining our Talent Community will enhance your job search and application process.
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Receive relevant communications and updates from Wellpath.
Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
So,to Join our Talent Community today!
**Location** _TN, Hendersonville_
**Facility** _Health Cost Solutions_
**Shift** _Day 8 hour_
**Recruiter** _Chris Phillips_